Because how a photographer works is almost as important as what the photographer shoots, we would like to take a moment to acquaint you with our studio and our working practices.
When you work with Michael Nelson Studio, expect that:
- You will be treated with honesty, respect, and fairness.
- Your needs and opinions will be listened to.
- We won’t promise what we can’t deliver just to get the job – we’ll supply a realistic idea of costs and time needed to produce your images.
- Your work will be delivered on time and on budget - any changes to the schedule or budget will be discussed and approved in writing.
- No surprises - all terms, conditions, and licenses will be in writing and discussed openly before the shoot begins.
- Your experience will be pleasant - we choose to be in this business, and we enjoy it.
- Our only fear is mediocrity - we approach each and every project with good humor, spontaneity, and passion.